First Future launched a Facebook & Instagram campaign through Applichat. Here are the results:
- Decreased cost per hire by 50%
- 100% of candidates met most-basic requirements
- Candidates sourced through Applichat were twice as likely to get hired.
- Interview attendance jumped by 150%.
- 7 staff we re-allocated to more revenue-generating roles.
You’re not the only company with a hiring problem.
Chinese EdTech Company First Future are largest B2B online English tutoring company in China.
They faced several issues:
- 30 third-party recruiters and job boards for sourcing.
- Higher fees due to increased competition.
- Less than 5% of candidates started working.
- Vendors misrepresent First Future online.
- They lacked the in-house creative capacity to write effective job ads.
Applichat responded to these problems. We decided to...
Create a pre-screening sequence connected to paid Facebook & Instagram advertising. The experience was custom-built for the company. We asked 5 questions specific to the role.
Start more conversations with (qualified) talent. The best candidates are spoilt for choice. Applichat helped First Future communicate their friendliness & employer value proposition through Facebook Messaging. Potential candidates had to answer a few questions first - unqualified people did not converse with the recruiters.
Integrate the data with their ATS. First Future had just built their own ATS...so didn’t need another CRM to manage information. Applichat sent qualified candidates to a pre-filled application form. Candidates just had to fill the gaps to apply into the ATS.
- Qualified applicants completed a 50% pre-filled application form and booked an interview straight into recruiters’ calendars.
- Qualified candidates were opted-into an automated reminder sequence. If they didn’t attend messages were sent with 40% response rates asking why.
- Unqualified candidates were told immediately, so to not waste their time.